- Robust simple to deploy self-scan physical inventory solutions
- Solutions supported inventory events in 45,000 stores in 48 countries during 2017
- Audit apps approved by major auditing firms
- Web based portal for real-time inventory results
- Available on Zebra Mobile Devices plus Zebra will supplement devices to accommodate a full store count
- Cycle Counting becomes an integral part of every Inventory Management program
- Available as SaaS on Zebra Mobile Devices
- Prescriptive in design – directs what merchandise in which stores to count
- Validate on-hands - improves in-stocks
- Identify and manage shrink
- Both RFID and bar code enabled
- Fully RFID Enabled – Available now and when your technology roadmap dictates
- Significantly elevates inventory accuracy - 98%+
- Inventory results and on line visibility available in real time
- Fully integrated Cycle Count, Auditing, and Display Compliance functionality enabled
- Non-CapEx "Solution as a Service" offering
FULL STORE PHYSICAL INVENTORY SOLUTIONS
Zebra offers robust, simple-to-deploy physical inventory solutions – with audit applications approved by the Big 4 auditing firms – that are out-of-the-box simple. We begin by providing you with best-in-class mobile scanning technology already loaded with Zebra’s proprietary software and your inventory files – including the SKU’s in each of your merchandise categories – to improve scanning accuracy and reduce read time for every scan.
Each solution kit includes the right number of Zebra wireless handheld scanning devices needed to support each of your store’s specific inventory programs. Every store has access to web-based portals for real-time support, results reporting and complete inventory visibility. Greater accuracy, improved item-level visibility and lower costs – all from Zebra.
CYCLE COUNT SOLUTIONS
Zebra self-directed solutions also apply to cycle counts that provide greater inventory integrity and deliver a timely snapshot of select inventory triggered by seasonal change, upcoming events, shrinkage concerns or replenishment and customer fulfillment demands. You know when and how to do cycle counting and if not, Zebra’s data analytics engine can prescribe a cycle count schedule for you.
Our self-directed cycle counting event solutions are also out-of-the-box complete. Category and merchandise-oriented, they target selected departments, categories or stores with hardware and software solutions that validate on-hand inventory, identify and manage shrink and ensure inventory data integrity. Zebra’s solutions provide valuable and timely information enabling your merchandising, operations and loss prevention leaders to make better decisions.
HOSTED RFID SOLUTIONS
Zebra’s web-based reports provide your management team with virtual oversight of every aspect of your event while it is in progress.
As retailers look for maximum inventory accuracy, deployment of radio frequency identification (RFID) systems is on the rise. An RFID system of tags and readers can improve on-shelf availability while boosting inventory accuracy in an omnichannel retail environment. It’s no surprise that an increasing number of retailers are turning to RFID technology to enable enhanced omnichannel merchandise availability, reduce manpower needs and save on labor costs.
Zebra is an industry leader in designing RFID solutions to increase store, warehouse and merchandise availability and security while optimizing productivity. Zebra’s self-directed inventory solutions can also empower you to take maximum advantage of your RFID technology to increase inventory and cycle count accuracy.
ON HAND INVENTORY ACCURACY BECOMES MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVER BEFORE – ZEBRA CAN HELP
Zebra is the global leader in self-scan inventory management solutions designed for the retail industry – delivering greater accuracy, real-time merchandise visibility and very significant savings